For Students of Class XI – Aspiring to pursue Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Commerce & Humanities
GATEWAY ARCH – Two Year Classroom Program
Prepares you for CBSE + Olympiads + SAT + SAT Subject Tests + AP + TOEFL + US University/College Admission Application + Visa Consultation Pre-departure orientation. The program spans over 2 year duration and is in sync with classes XI & XII syllabi.
Depending on our assessment of your aptitude, capabilities, aspirations, we will suggest the kind of track you need to adopt to match your capabilities so that you are well aligned to the goals you and your parents have set.
- Entire course is divided into 8 phases.
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests mapped with CBSE, actual SAT & AP pattern.
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Single comprehensive study material. Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- Mock SAT Test Paper.
- Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- Additional help for Board Exams.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time.
- Individual profiling and matching with university requirements
- Admission counselling and visa consultation
The above program has two options to choose from:
Classes shall generally be held 3-4 days in a week after school hours. The duration of each class is 3 hrs.
Classes will be held on Saturday and Sunday from about 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. However during vacation classes can be held on weekdays also.